Designations: CRB, CRS, CNE, CPE, e-Pro, GRI, SFR
Via Surmelis, Broker Owner A. V. West Real Estate.
Since 1998 Currently .managing 21 Realtor members.
Realtor 37 years, 34 years as a Broker.
Broker/Realtor, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1986-1994.
Managing broker for Green ridge Realty, Grand Rapids, Ml. 30 agents Cascade Office. 1988-1994 Grand Rapids MI: Doctor Recruitment Program, Realtor liaison for Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids, Ml and Greenridge Realty. 1992-1994.
I was the only Realtor representing Butterworth, to show homes to prospective doctors applying to the hospital. I showed and sold homes to the doctors who were selected to join the Butterworth team.
Returned to Boise to be close to my children in the fall of 1994.
- Richard B. Smith Real Estate 1994-1996.
- Managing broker, Re/Max Capital City 1996-1998. 25 agents
- A V West Real Estate August, 1998 to present. Founder, Broker Owner Past President, Idaho Association of Realtors, 2001.
- Realtor of the Year, Ada County Association of Realtors, 2002.
- CRB (Certified Residential Broker) 2000
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) 1987
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert Designation, 2013, Chicago IL)
- SFR (Short Sale Forclosure Resource)
- At Home with Diversity, certification Graduate Realtor Institute
- Member Idaho Association of Realtors Legislative Committee, Boise ID 1994-1999.